Mar 23, 2020
This is merely speculation, but as southerners we feel like we know what y'all are doing while in quarantine and it might inspire the world, so here's our list of what we think all y'all are up to.
You can hear the full version with all our colorful commentary on our bonus episode from 3/16/20: https://apple.co/2Jc0q3r
A SOUTHERNER'S QUARANTINE:
1) Open that bourbon you've been saving...now is the time
2) Take an online class for floral arranging. Even if you have to use the silks from the basement to practice.
3) Get your Easter menu planned out, map out the Easter Egg Hunt, order your Easter bonnet; we will NOT cancel Easter
4) Teach your 'hunting dog' to at least fetch!
5) Make biscuits from scratch.. freeze some for later!
6) Day dream future gatherings.. we will some be able to show Southern Hospitality again
7) Polish the Silver!
8) Watch "Gone with the Wind" Afterall, it's not like we are starving at Tara.
9) Backyard Tailgate: Corn hole does good for the soul.
10) This is the year to finally plan a Family Reunion (go late summer or fall to be safe)
11) Smokin.....meat, or anything you were able to get from the store. Low and slow. Time is on your side.
12) Binge the Steel Magnolias Podcast!