Nov 18, 2019
Get to know the people around your table.
Yes, I know you are related or co-workers or neighbors, but how
well do you really know them?
This Thanksgiving: SEIZE the opportunity. Throw these questions
in a bowl and start the conversations as soon as the deviled egg
appetizers come out or wait until you are seated for the meal, the
point is, just do it! We PROMISE you’ll learn something that you’re
glad you now know.
Thanksgiving Conversation Starters:
- Who were the most important people in your life when you were
- What were your hobbies as a kid?
- What was your first job and how did you get it?
- Do you recall a time you laughed so hard you cried?
- Was there one person who had a big impact on your working
- What was the best job you’ve ever had?
- What is your happy place?
- What do you do that you always said you wouldn’t do?
- If the house caught on fire what one thing would you grab?
(besides family and pets)
- Did you ever go on a family vacation? If so, did you have a
- What have you always regretted not asking your parents?
- Do you have a favorite book or author?
- What’s your most beloved personal possession?
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- What would we be surprised to learn about you?
- What is something you still hope to accomplish?
- What was the hardest decision you’ve made?
- Has life made you more cynical or more hopeful?
- Do you think life now is harder or easier than when you were
- What do you hope to be remembered for?