Cajun and Creole culture has made Louisiana truly one of the most interesting areas of the American South. These two ethnic groups have their own unique history, cuisine, culture and traditions. Meet us at the table to discuss some of the similarities and differences of cajun and creole.
- New Orleans Jazz Festival - April 28 - May 7, 2023 - https://www.nojazzfest.com
You can share, connect and support this show in a variety of ways:
- Text friends and make sure they have a link to the show
- Share on your Facebook or Instagram
- Financially support us by visiting https://tr.ee/9NKBLc2fYD
- Find us at steelmagnoliaspodcast.com
- Join our email list, https://mailchi.mp/e3cef217a5e7/sweetnews