A destination in its own right with its vibrant, downtown shops and restaurants must see attractions and great hotels. The charming Delta town of Cleveland, Mississippi is just over 100 miles south of Memphis, Tennessee. A city of 12,000 named after President Grover Cleveland, the town began formation in 1869 as people moved inland from the Mississippi River. Join us as we explore the adventures we had in Cleveland, Mississippi.
- Cotton House - https://www.cottonhousecleveland.com/
- Zoe Coffee Co. - https://www.zoecoffeeco.com/
- Airport Grocery - https://www.airportgrocerycleveland.com/
- The GRAMMY Museum - https://www.grammymuseumms.org/
- Jackson Day Trip to Eudora Welty’s house and garden - https://welty.mdah.ms.gov/
- Spotify Playlist “Driving the Natchez Trace” - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2JAvK3dCuQAj33gUJ5qJc6
Would you share and/or support this show?
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/steel-magnolias-podcast/donations
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands